1. Turn all blue screens off by 9pm (earlier if you can manage)
2. Cut down on sugar and caffeine after lunch
3. Take a Epsom lavender salt bath with relaxing tunes.
4. Drink herbal tea - camomile, or sleep teas are wonderful
5. A lavender spray- spritz the air before you get into bed
6. A weighted blanket ( this is personal preference it massively helped me)
7. Magnesium butter for your feet - the sweet bee website is a favourite
8. Journal before you sleep, don’t hold anything in
9. Leave a window slightly open for air in the room but wrap up warm
10. Try a bed time body scan or meditation on the tntraining.co.uk website
During summer a walk out in fresh air, especially sea air is wonderful for sleep.